Monday, January 23, 2006

Silent Hill movie poster

I was somewhat excited for the upcoming Silent Hill movie (thinking that it would be good and right the travesties that were Resident Evil, Alone in the Dark, and Doom), but then I saw this:


If someone isn't familiar with the series, this is awful advertising. If someone is familiar with the series, this is awful advertising. I'm practically a diehard fan and I kind of don't want to see the movie just because of that poster.

Update 3/20:


Why oh why didn't they go with this? This image practically guaranteed that I would buy the ticket to see it in theaters. I imagine it would do the same for anyone who has played Silent Hill 2.

Oh, also:


1. Read my lips: A film poster inspires self-expression
Seems New Yorkers can't resist putting on a happy face. Everything from simple smileys to huge, gap-toothed grins to O-shaped pouts have appeared on the mouthless mug of 11-year-old actress Jodelle Ferland, who co-stars in the film, opening next Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment