Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Wii Virtual Console wishlist

Here's a list of games that I've been eagerly wanting to see pop up on the Wii's Virtual Console:




Zombies Ate My Neighbors (SNES)

48+ levels of horror-themed co-op madness. The SNES version is just a bit better than the one on Genesis.

Shinobi (Master System)

Old-school arcade ninja action. (The NES port is terrible, however.)
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX (Game Boy Color)

I know it's a long shot, but since the DS doesn't play GBC games they should really consider putting them on the Virtual Console. Link's Awakening is my favorite 2d Zelda game.
Sonic CD (Sega CD)

Another long-shot, but there are Turbo-Grafx CD games already on, so why not some Sega CD? A lot of people consider this to be the best Sonic game. (I still say it's Sonic 2.)
Earthworm Jim: Special Edition (Sega CD)

If Sega CD ends up on the Wii, I'd also like to see this. It's Earthworm Jim with better music and more levels.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Arcade Game (NES)

So much nostalgia for this game...
Goldeneye 007 (N64)

If the licensing issues are ever resolved, this one's a no-brainer. My favorite console FPS.
Joe & Mac (SNES)

Co-op with cavemen and dinosaurs. And not needlessly difficult like the arcade and Genesis versions.
Mega Bomberman (Genesis)

Bomberman! No one's ever played this with 4 players because no one has ever owned the Genesis 4 player adapter. Let's change that.
Sub Terrania (Genesis)

This one is more obscure. It's very hard, but also very fun and unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment