Friday, April 11, 2008

This morning

I woke up this morning not wanting to get out of bed. I had planned to get up early and study for a geography test (which I could care less about), but apparently it didn't work out. When I finally did get up, I was still feeling groggy and tired. Then, after a quick breakfast, I went to my car to drive to the school at which I tutor. I hadn't driven for about a week, and when I got inside I noticed a few things were different. The seatbelt was braided through the steering wheel, my rear-view mirror was turned side-ways, and I think some of my CDs were rearranged in the overhead organizer. (Nothing was stolen, though.) All of Lawrence went nuts on Monday night because our basketball team won the NCAA tournament. There wasn't very much serious damage that I heard of from this, but I think what happened is that someone got into my car that night and had fun with it. It was definitely unexpected but it livened up my day.

Then tutoring.. and Captain Underpants...

And I just took my geography test. When I rode back on my bike I was going against the wind on third gear. A gust came and actually stopped me, pushed me back two feet or so, and nearly tore my glasses from my face. The wind here is just obnoxious right now. (Why doesn't Lawrence have wind turbines?) And yeah.. so now I'm eating a burrito. Awesome story, yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment