Monday, January 28, 2008

Presidential endorsements

I was reading an article about Ted Kennedy's recent endorsement of Barack Obama and somehow found way my to a list of celebrity endorsements for the Democratic candidates.

As I read through it I was thinking, oh, Toni Morrison, great; Matt Damon and George Clooney are activists, so they're not too bad; and so on. But when I got to Senator Clinton's list, here's what I found:


At least musicians are sometimes involved in social issues (I'll give Fitty the benefit of the doubt)... but what qualifications does Jenna have to endorse a candidate? 'Oh, well I have huge fake tits and have had sex with thousands of people. I pretty much know what I'm talking about when it comes to assessing the viability of presidential candidates.'

....

1. US Elections - Times Online - WBLG Democratic Endorsements


i. Umm...

No comments:

Post a Comment